The Third Annual Leap for Autism
Saturday, April 21, 2018 (Rain date: Saturday, April 28, 2018)
Location: Skydive the Ranch Gardiner, NY
Greystone Programs invites you to ‘Spring Into Action’ and Leap for Autism! Our Leap for Autism is an annual event to raise awareness and funds to provide life-enriching programs for children, and adults, serving over 500 people and families with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Greystone Programs offers vital services for which there is no funding. These include a range of therapeutic expressive arts – music, art, dance, equine therapies and other services. Dozens of daring skydivers – employees, parents, old friends and new, take to the sky for an exhilarating adventure of a lifetime. The event has Fun, Festivities, and Freefall – something for everyone – in the air or on the ground!
5 ways to support LEAP FOR AUTISM 2018:
- Skydiver – Raise $500 as an individual fundraiser to qualify for an amazing 13,500ft skydive – teams welcome – for every $500 raised one team member gets to jump. Each skydiver MUST raise the $500 by April 9, 2018, to participate in the actual skydive.
- Ground Virtual Skydiver – Raise a minimum of $250 as an individual fundraiser and qualify for an exhilarating virtual skydiving experience
- Make a corporate/business donation to our event
- Sponsor our event Contact Kellyann Pascarella firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 452-5772 ext 162.
- Spread the word and share our event with your friends and followers on social. Check out this link for images to share: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzVnaCgzrTO6VktNbmFjbVpBY3M
To register as a team or individual fundraiser and to Donate, click here: www.gvgb.co/leapforautism2018.
We care for your safety. Leap for Autism is a “tandem” skydive – you will be harnessed to an experienced professional – Professional skydivers welcome, too!
Please join our campaign to help us reach our goal. Your contribution will support Greystone Programs’ expressive art programs & services and our mission to enrich lives…One person at a time.
For additional information and 2018 sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact Kellyann Pascarella email@example.com or (845) 452-5772 ext 162.