Greystone’s Foundation fund ensures the perpetuity and sustainability of Greystone Programs, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization registered with the IRS and GuideStar. The Foundation also raises money for charitable purposes. Please join us in meeting the challenge we face today and in coming years by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Greystone Foundation. Your gift will support our services and help the people we support experience the joy of self-worth through personal and group achievement. There are many ways you can support Greystone Programs.
- Make a secure, online gift using PayPal.
Direct your donation to wherever Greystone needs it most.
- Mail a check with a printed donation form and return via U.S. postal mail to Greystone Programs, 2070 Route 52, Building 330D, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
- Donate stocks and make bequests through planned giving. Beyond tax benefits, a “planned gift” gives you a sense of personal satisfaction knowing you have included Greystone in your estate plan. By including Greystone in your will through a gift of real estate, stock, or life insurance, you leave your legacy for generations to come.
- Make a donation in honor or in memory of a loved one. They will receive an acknowledgment card or personalized letter in the mail letting them know about your thoughtful gift.
- Make a corporate gift, matching gift, or sponsorship by clicking here or calling (845) 452-5772 ext.119. To be an event sponsor or to donate an item, gift certificate, or service to our wine event auction or Leap for Autism event, call (845) 452-5772 ext 119.
- Shop online at Amazon using the AmazonSmile program and a portion of your purchase will go to Greystone Programs. Tens of millions of products eligible! Shop here.
On Sunday September 10, Greystone Programs hosted our International Wine Showcase & Auction, our biggest fundraiser of the year for the Greystone Foundation. This year’s honorees are long time friends…