Stay tuned for more information!
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has come at a tremendous cost to most. Through it all, Greystone adapts and continues to provide the quality services to those on the autism spectrum and with developmental disabilities entrusted to our care. However, there were costs to Greystone Programs that were not included in the 2020 budget. While our mission of providing quality services never wavered, the expenses continue. From the onset of the pandemic, our top priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of those we support and our employees, which requires unplanned expenses including Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
This year our fundraising efforts are more important than ever with the financial strain of COVID-19, and lost revenue due to the New York State PAUSE order. With the uncertainty of our in-person fundraising events, we must rely on our Champions for Autism community like you to help bridge the gap.
We do not fundraise because it is fun, we do it because it matters. We do it each year because it changes the lives of those around us and gives individuals the support needed to meet their potential. It is about expanding each person’s opportunities and providing the resources needed to live robust and fulfilling lives. And this year, your support is needed more than ever just to sustain the basic daily norms within our community.
With your help, we are confident we can overcome our challenges and fulfill our critical mission to its fullest. Your gift, no matter how small, will make a difference.
Thank you for your consideration.
For more information visit: gvgb.co/LeapforAutism2020
Leap for Autism! Our annual event raises awareness and funds for vital services offered by Greystone Programs, Inc. where no funding exists. These programs include a range of therapeutic expressive arts: music, dance, equine, art therapies and other services.
Be a champion for autism in the air or on the ground! Whether a tandem or virtual skydiver, take to the sky for an exhilarating adventure of a lifetime while giving back to a great cause. The Leap for Autism has fun for all ages, music, food, craft beer/cider and freefall — something for all!
Your contribution will support Greystone’s Expressive Arts programs and other services. We are dedicated to supporting children, adults and families living with autism and other developmental disabilities by enriching lives one person at a time.
Rain Date: TBD
Please note: This event may be postponed due to rain and wind. So, BEFORE you leave for the Ranch, please call: 845-452-5772 to ensure that there hasn’t been a cancellation. There will be a recorded message if anything has changed. Also, check out Facebook for updates!
Ways to Participate
Virtual skydiVR ™ Individual or Team (Appropriate for all ages)
Minimum of $250 per person (unlimited team size)
• Includes a simulated skydive, t-shirt, lunch and beverage
Tandem Skydive – Individual or Team (Must be 18 years of age or older)
Minimum of $500 per person (maximum of 11 team members)
• Includes a tandem skydive, t-shirt, lunch and beverage
Support a Leaper/Leap Team
• Donate to a registered leaper or a leap team to help make an impact
• Donate to Greystone Programs’ mission of supporting children, adults and families living with Autism and other developmental disabilities
Virtual skydiVR™ Challenge
• Raise $500 per person by 4/15/20 and get an invitation for two to the Exclusive VIP Launch Party at Sloop Brewing on April 24, 2020
• Raise $1,000 per person by 4/15/20 and get a $100 Culinary Institute of America gift certificate in addition to 2 tickets to the Exclusive VIP Launch Party at Sloop Brewing on April 24, 2020
Tandem Skydive Challenge
• Raise $1,000 per person by 4/15/20 and get an invitation for two to the Exclusive VIP Launch Party at Sloop Brewing on April 24, 2020
• Raise $1,500 per person by 4/15/20 and get a video of your skydive from the air to the ground, a $100 Culinary Institute of America gift certificate, 2 tickets for a tour at Angry Orchard in addition to 2 tickets to the Exclusive VIP Launch Party at Sloop Brewing on April 24, 2020
***Highest Individual Fundraiser in total dollars raised will receive public recognition and a special incentive.***