To provide exceptional services to people with developmental disabilities, Greystone strives to hire and retain diverse, compassionate, skilled and committed staff. We recognize that what makes us different are the very things that enhance our services to our community. Our Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), community habilitation mentors, and other front-line staff are the backbone of our organization. Considering a career with us? Be assured you will work hard, challenge yourself, and end each day knowing you have made a positive impact in someone’s life.
Join us and perform meaningful and life-enriching work. We promise you’ll discover new rewards!
We have designed a comprehensive benefit package for our full-time employees which enrich the overall compensation received and meets the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans through Empire Blue Cross
- Choice of Medical Plans includes 3 free options.
- Free life insurance after 30 days
- Free long term disability insurance after 5 years
- Supplemental coverage for unexpected medical situations
- TeleMedicine Services
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer contributions
- Up to $2,000 per year for Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off – Holidays, Sick and Personal days and Vacation time
- Free Financial Planning Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonuses – Earn $500/$250 per referral
- Employee recognition programs and service awards
- NYS Drivers Safety Course – offered free to employees
- Discounts on personal auto and homeowner’s insurance
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit or pay card
Click to review our benefits package.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Greystone Programs, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Greystone Programs, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
In Person: Applications are available Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm at our administrative offices. 700 South Drive, Suite 203, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533